Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Odds, Ends and some Gracie ramblings.

Ok.  I don't know what the hell happened to me over this last weekend but I am drained. I've had coffee this morning and everything!  Battery is still on "dangerously low".  It might have something to do with the fact that I laid in bed last night until about midnight to finish the book I was reading.  Yeah, that's prolly it.  Damn my love for reading!!!!!
This was what I had my mitts on last night and was so desperate to finish.  It's the 8th book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and it was freaking great!!  If you read the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton or the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris, you should be able to appreciate this series.  The vampires in it are a little different than your average everyday vampire written about everywhere else, but I'll be damned if they aren't addicting. 

And I have recently, as in Sunday night, found my new favorite shampoo and conditioner! 

I picked it up at Walmart after smelling it (cause I am a smell-good-aholic) and used it in my next shower.  My hair smells SO good!!  They make several different kinds (this one is hydrating) and in several different fragrances (I think Coconut Milk will be my next one).  But my hair doesn't feel funky either.  Major bonus. 

Hello. My name is Gracie. And I'm addicted to Scentsy.  I'm serious.  Lass started liking Scentsy shortly after I quit working with her to have Monkey and she soon there after became a consultant. So in essence, she is my supplier.  (LOL)  If you are not familiar with Scentsy here's a quick run down to give you the low down.

"Unique Scentsy warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing it's fragrance time. With no flame, soot, or wick, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 Scentsy fragrances."  (I took this quote straight from the catalog.)

Just an example...and they have all KINDS of different warmers!!
Currently, I am sniffin' on a fragrance called, and get this..."Skinny Dippin'".  It's described as "Fresh green apples perfectly harmonized with refreshing melons and juicy pears.  Let me just tell ya.  It's one of my favorites!!!

And currently, as in as we speak, I am trying to revive my Twitter account.  It's giving me anxiety.  Stupid thing. UGH!!

*grumble* I really do need to get back to work. Hope y'all are having a good Tuesday!!

Ciao!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooo......I haven't read lover mine yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Black Daggar Brotherhood Series! I haven't read Lover Mine yet, I am excited to get it when paperbacks come out.

    ReplyDelete