Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Blogging just to blog...

There's not a whole lot to report other than Mr. Italian and I no longer talk.  I'm not going to discuss why. We just don't.

Mr. G is a hit and miss here lately which is fine.

And Mr. NRN will be back in town sometime this week.  He has been on my mind a lot lately.  Wish I could do something about that.  LOL  Red and I have a bet going.  She says that he is going to contact me sometime within 3 weeks of him being home.  That should give him enough time to see his family, his son, and get back into the swing of things at work.  She said that one thing men just can't get over is a woman who lets go. (Which is what I did when I told him I couldn't be his FWB anymore.) I don't hate him, nor am I mad at him.  He technically did nothing wrong to me. In all fairness, he did tell me up front that he was not ready for a serious relationship. I was the one who went ahead and fell anyway.  So the bet is $20 and I'm pretty much betting against myself on this one. She says he will contact me within 3 weeks, I say he won't.  He has no reason to really.  At least I don't think so...

I have loads of stuff to do here at work. And I have yet ANOTHER sinus infection. I swear...I quit smoking on May 7th and my sinus's have been going ape-shit ever since.  *bleck*

And just because I think it's funny that Lohan went to jail... for your entertainment pleasure...




Happy Monday, folks. May your coffee be hot and yummy, and your day be light and swift!!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO at the lohan photos soooo true. Sad to hear you aren't speaking with Mr. NRN yet I am betting against you that he DOES call I just hope that you are strong enough not to fall for him again if he's still not ready.

    ReplyDelete