Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

COME ON!!! Seriously?!!!!!

This is going to be a short one as I have to be somewhere shortly...

So, apparently while I was out sick with Monkey, the fax machine in my office (which is the communal machine around here) broke. They proceeded to hook up the fax machine that is built into my 4-in-1 that sits BEHIND my desk. 

Problem: I am former military and of a Law Enforcement state of mind.  I, under no circumstances, like to have people behind me or my back towards the room. EVER.  And these people who will be using said fax machine are not courteous enough to say, "Hey, could you grab that fax for me?" (which I would be MORE than happy to do if it means that they do not invade my space and come behind my desk)  No, they'll think nothing of the fact and just do as they please.  GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I do not like this!  I may need to consider rearranging my office to accommodate for this inconvenience...

In addition to this, The Smeller (Talkin' trash...) was the very first one to walk in here and go right to the machine in question.  Not only was he the first, but he is also doused in the very same cologne in the "Talkin' Trash..." blog of which I speak!  And it permeated the paint on my walls and is lingering in my already scorched sinus cavities.  Ugh!!!  Seriously.  Not nice.  I wonder if anyone has ever told him that particular cologne needs to be removed from the shelves at ALL stores in which it is sold because it REEKS!!!!  There is not one redeeming note in that cologne. It just flat out stinks...like...monkey butt or something equally as heinous to think about.  My Scentsy warmer can't even compete with it.

Anywho...I'll be off to continue training with Miss Planner (also in Talkin' Trash...) shortly. I just needed to get that off my chest. 

Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Dang having people behind my desk and the smellers smell lurking would be enough to drive me to drinking lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to have an ice cold Woodchuck when I get home for sure. Miss Planner is a negative thinker and she drains me of the small level of positive thinking that I have worked very hard lately to obtain. It's a constant effort to keep my head above the ever present and lurking waters of pessimism when around her. I do ok though. You'd be proud. Might have something to do with the little blue happy pill I take every morning too...

    ReplyDelete