Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

*Yawn*

This laptop is my arch enemy right at the moment because it gives me the ability to sit in my bed and gripe to you about what a long week I'm about to have and that there are many more to follow.

I learned on Thursday that the new Work Center (WC) that I belong to, is on overtime. I have been working four 10's...meaning that I worked four days a week for 10 hours a day. Monday through Thursday with Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. Nice, right? I loved having Fridays as my scheduled day off. Well, now I will be working Monday through Friday, 10 hours a day. 10 hours overtime. I could use the money for sure, but that makes for a very long week. Now throw in school. Mondays and Wednesdays I have school from 6pm until 7:20pm. 

My alarm clock goes off at 4. Shower, dry hair, (maybe) make up, throw clothes on, make sure my bag(s) I'll need for the day (purse, backpack for school, lunchbox) are properly packed...and be out the door for 5:30am.  Just so you know, I WILL be stopping by my friendly Starbuck's in the morning as coffee and all things caffinated will be my dearest friends tomorrow. Usually after school I don't get home until around 8pm or so. Maybe a few minutes before but 8pm all the same. From the time I leave here in the morning, it will be almost 15 hours before I get to come home and quit running.  Why couldn't I have been smart enough to get school out of the way YEARS ago when I didn't have bills to pay?!!!!  Oy.

Night y'all.

1 comment: