Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

This is the ugly.

So, the other night while I was up texting back and forth with Denison, I got an interesting email. A while ago, a guy had sent me some communications through eH and we eventually went to emailing. I hadn't heard from him in a while and loss interest in him as I thought he had in me. No harm, no foul.  Then I got this...

Email:  fyi....josh is married, and has herpes.  so don't talk or fuck with him ok.

Me:  LMAO! Wow. Seems to me like a jealous ex, or a scorned wife just hacked into Josh's account. Don't you worry your little head darlin'. I've got no interest in Josh. Haven't heard from him in a while anyway.

Email:  not jealous at all.  he is busted. u can have his nasty ass.

Me:  Like I said. I have no interest in him. He's all yours. I don't like drama.

Email:  we just had a baby in nov. i needed to have proof b4 confronting him and i got it. so whatever. i was just sayin heads up....josh aint as nice as he portrays...u dont know the hell he has put me and our kids thru, and the herpes...ill have that forever bc of him so yea, im a little pissed off. sure u would b if u caught urs doin this too.  whatever

Me:  Gotcha. Been where you are. Its not fun. Best of luck.


You gotta admit, if that's the truth, that's some pretty messed up crap.  I kinda feel bad for her.  In truth, there were only a handful of emails that were exchanged and nothing that I wouldn't let my own mother read. Just goes to show you that there are some serious creeps out there. 

G

2 comments: