Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A new toy.

No. Not THAT kind of toy...you filthy minded people you. (Just for the record: that's why I like y'all. )  No. As you all know already, I have recently gone back to school. I'm taking just one class right now but am debating on adding a distance course soon. Working full time and going to school two nights a week takes away from the limited time that I have with Monkey and I know I shouldn't feel guilty for getting my education, but I do feel some pangs of said emotion when I think about how much time he spends at daycare and in the care of others (grandma and grandpa)... *sigh*

ANYWHO.  So I've wanted a laptop for YEARS and finally decided that I needed to stop whining about it and just go get one. Now that I am in school, it's just almost crucial these days to have one as a student.  I mean, who has time to sit in another room while their little one is up and running around like his hair is on fire and your eyes are not on him?  I certainly don't.  So I went to Best Buy last night and got a Sony Vaio.  I'm pretty happy with it. So far. LOL  I haven't even had it 24 hours quite yet.  I got it in Coconut White and think that because I really wanted the Purple one, that my next computer is going to be purple. Period.  Purple and black. :)



Found this pic online but it's the same computer.

And now the urgent truth of the matter is that I need to read the materials that I have printed up for this first paper and quit messing around. UGH! So boring!!!!

I think that this new place that I'm in at work will be ok. My old boss told them before I got there that I am "a very competent and capable PCC and that I need to be allowed to go my job".  Nice, huh?  There are a couple of people around there that are lazy, incompetent, and/or a combination of both. And just Thursday, I was given a task and during the instruction period of the task, my new supervisor made the comment that I was a fast learner and that I would be fine. I'm making those other two look like idiots and I think it's funny. LOL

Anywho. My subscription with eHarmony expires tomorrow and I think I'm going to let it. I'm not impressed with my luck on it and have decided that if I have to be single right now, then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment