Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

If only...

If only a lot of things right now actually.  I wish that my phone got better reception in my office because it temps me to make it very familiar with the wall when I can't get what I need to show up!!  UGH!!!  I need a hair trim and a dye job like, baaaaad.  LOL  It's aweful how much of my head is freakin' gray already.  I turn 30 next month and though I welcome my 30s with wide spread open arms...I'll bet if I quit dying my hair (which I've done since I was 21) I'd add 10 years to my looks.  No shit. I'm serious.  It's genetics. Freakin' genetics.  My mother started graying at 18. Me?  Got my first one when I was 16.  Uh, yeah. Helloooo?  How cruel is THAT!!  I was pissed!  PISSED, I tell you!  Anywho,...so I need to get my "her did". LOL

I have NO earthly clue WHERE in the HELL my Crystal Avalanche MAC eyeshadow is...been missing for a whole minute though...gonna have to purchase another. Bugger.  It was brand spanking new too...

Mrs. Adventure has graciously agreed to humor my artistic need for a particular painting...seen below:


I saw it on ETSY and it was being sold for way more than I could afford but I happen to know that Mrs. Adventure likes painting (and one of these days when she's not looking, I'm gonna swipe the one she did that hangs over her bed as seen here...though I think if I asked her, she'd probably paint one just like it for me. Note to self: ask for the birdie painting) and I figured that since she is on this never ending hunt for things artsy-fartsy to do, this would be a great thing to do!!  I am in no way, shape, or form artistically inclined. Not. At. All.  I have brief spurts or artistic creativity but then my crayon breaks and I throw a fit...

On with the other news...

I've decided to give eHarmony a shot. What the hell, right?  So far, they've slapped me with over 80 matches...did anyone else just say HOLY CRAP?

Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha... thanks for the humor this early. Wait should I mention that its 7:58 right now? Anyway thanks for the shout outs...

    PS: I made a note "paint birds and tree for Gracie".

    XO - Rach

    ReplyDelete