Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gumbo anyone?

This post is aptly named as I have a few things to spit out and from one end of the spectrum to the other. Gumbo is like that...without the spitting of course. It's got all kinds of stuff in it, but it's scrumptious and yummy and when my Granny makes it, it's unparalleled!

First up, I LOVE O-P-I Nail Lacquer. It's the best stuff since sliced bread and since they came out with a "Texas" line of colors this year, I love them even more! I'd like to have all of the colors just because, but only have 4 today. Boo.  This is what they came up with...


I was tempted last night. I was tempted to have a desert but resisted on the grounds that I had had WAY too much to eat yesterday and didn't need to add to my misery by having that desert. What was it you ask?  Bluebell (some of y'all have no idea what I'm talking about. For that, I am deeply sorry. I'm deeply sorry because Bluebell Ice Cream is a Texas thing and if you have never graced your taste buds with the pure heavenly flavors of Bluebell...YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!!) Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with ChocoVine poured over it. Chelsea over at Roots and Rings has blogged about it several times. I'm not a fan of red wine. I'm not really a fan of wine at all. But for about $10 a bottle, I figured, "Why the heck not?"  After I got mine home, I decided that it would taste awesome over some vanilla ice cream. It did people!!!!  But last night I didn't have any. You can bet I won't make that mistake tonight...


My computer was working slow as hell this morning. I wanted to shoot it. Dead. I know I've talked about putting bullets in my computer before but... it was begging, nay, crying and begging while crawling on it's hands and knees behind me as I walked away from it in frustration.  I decided that my employers would be none too pleased if I did shoot it so, as I type I'm praying that none of this gets "unfortunately deleted" by her attitude problem. 

Because my computer is obviously already there, I think it only fair that I get to go on vacation too.  I'd really like to see Greece. Greece, Ireland, Italy, Germany...and maybe England. But this is why I want to go to Greece. That and the Gyros...



OK. I gotta vent about this. One of my bosses, Mr. No Smiley (never cracks a smile, always dead serious,...buzz killer, etc.) is kind of a girl when it comes to his clothing. I'm serious. This guy wears starched jeans, a freshly starched and pressed shirt and a jacket to work every day. When he comes in the office, he takes his jacket off and puts it on the back of his chair. When he leaves, and it doesn't matter if he'll be gone for 15 seconds or 15 minutes, he will put his jacket back on. Over and over and over he does this. So, I heard him go into the other boss's office and it sounded to me like he was crying about the air conditioner being on!  WHO THE HELL CRIES ABOUT AN AIR CONDITIONER BEING ON IN TEXAS?!!  I silently prayed that nothing would be done about the A/C being on because I'm always boiling hot and miserable in here.  I wanted to smack his prissy self.

So, while I was searching for the photos you see above, I came across some other ones that I thought were pretty funny...



This is me in the morning...


How funny is this dumb kid?! HA HA


I know this is a little over the top with Japan and all...but it's still funny!!!


Have a good rest of the day. y'all!

Gracie


P.S. Head over to Mrs. Adventure's blog...she's got another giveaway going on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment