Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Down and out...

One of my favorite bands is a Texas Country band by the name of Randy Rogers Band. They are freaking awesome and if you don't know who they are, you need to familiarize yourself with them. One of their songs is titled 'Down and Out' and that's just how I feel today.  Out of nowhere today I have this overwhelming and unsettling feeling of just flat out missing Mr. NRN. I know, I know. We've been through this. But that doesn't change the fact that it's still there.  He has a girlfriend now and I'm honestly happy for him (honestly). But I miss talking to him and joking around, and being able to talk to him and he would just...get it. He understood a lot of what I said and didn't judge me. Pick on me, yes. LOL But he never judged me.  When I get to thinking about everything that happened between us, because I admit SOME fault, I just...miss him. Sometimes to the point of tears...like today.



2 comments:

  1. Here's the truth you shouldn't be friends with him he LIED to you. The only reason he wouldn't move forward with you is because he said he didn't want a relationship - YET now he's in ONE.

    I hate this I really do but honey he's a jerk. Even if he told you up front the conditions... you and I know there was much much more behind the scenes with you too and its not right.

    Please do not allow him one more damn tear - I wish my arms would reach you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff here. But I don't subscribe to him "lying" to me. He was very open with the fact that he didn't want a relationship "right now". That didn't mean that he wouldn't be ready for one eentually. And when he was, I wasn't around. I dunno. Just a bad day yesterday all together...I'll blog about it later.

    ReplyDelete