Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

What's in that bag?

So, I found out that I will be able to attend a wedding for my cousin in Houston this weekend.  And that means that I will get to see my lovely friend Mrs. Adventure again!!  Can't wait!!

Today I have decided to do a "What's in the bag?" post.  I am always so interested in other people and what their lives are like and even right down to what is hidden in that purse of hers. What's her secret?  What MUST she have in her purse in order to feel comfortable about leaving her home or office?  Is it a shit vortex like mine?  So, I am going to reveal what is currently (and some of this is not usually in there) in my bag o' tricks.  I'll also break out my make up bag and reveal that too...  But before I do that, I recently dished to y'all about being infatuated with colored shadows and finding Marlena at Make Up Geek.  I have the Urban Decay Ammo palette, but yesterday I purchased the Show Pony palette...I was really diggin' on the purple color "Flash"...


Now, on to the bag:  Avon had a special bag a while back called the "Butler Bag". It went a little something like this...

I bought one...and this one is mine:

Now, in this bag, there is a ton of crap. Today especially because as stated before, it is a shit vortex. I shove everything in there and eventually when I get flustered enough about carrying around a ton of crap...I clean it out and remove the unnecessary junk.  Do I like this bag? Yes. Sometimes. Well, maybe.  I'll show you why.

Here are pictures of EVERYTHING that was in my bag:


This is the top view. It actually has compartments in the bottom of the bag to organize smaller items. Bigger items just have to sit on top... eh. Whatever.  Again, some of these things were just thrown (literally) in there this morning.


Yes. Those are chopsticks on the far left. (I read somewhere that if you eat with chopsticks that it slows you down and your tummy can actually keep up and tell you when it's full better than if you were using a fork as a slatted shovel into your bottomless pit of a stomach.)  Checkbook and pen, VIA vanilla flavored coffee, a sample of Johnson and Johnson's Soothing Naturals lotion, contact case, Bluetooth thingy, scrunchie, clip, and ponytail holder (ya never know which one you're gonna need, bluetooth charger (I threw it in there when I was traveling last weekend and never took it out...it will stay until my return from Houston on Monday. LOL).  The thing that looks like it plugs into a wall actually does because it's a converter for my USB cable that charges my phone...aaaaand the car charger (that needs to be put back in my car).

This proves my love for Burt's Bees lip balm. Shown here are three of them: Rejuvenating with Acai Berry, Replenishing with Pomegranate Oil, and Sun Protecting with Passion fruit (SPF 8). A Covergirl compact for minor oil control, Kim Kardashian trial size perfume (it's ok), my watch that I forgot to put on this morning..., A+ Card brochure, McDonald's Monopoly game thingy and a pamphlet on the Feral Hog (don't ask).  Clinique lip gloss in Fireberry, iPod, travel size brush, Equate Ibuprofen, Deo for the B.O., my planner, a book by the name of The Long Walk Home by Will North (I don't know what it's about. I haven't started it yet.) and my little Vera Bradley pouch thingy that I just HAD to have but have no use for it.  I kinda do. Sometimes I put my phone in there to help protect it if I'm not going to be paying to much attention to it.

Inside that little Burt's Bees yellow bag is discretely hidden girl stuff. I will not elaborate on this. LOL  Glasses case, camera (Kodak EasyShare M340), my charging cable for my phone, sliced green apple in a Ziploc (I needed something to snack on later), a Scentsy catalog and order form, and my wallet. (Not pictured is my Victoria's Secret Body Splash in Forever Romance...if you look carefully in the second picture, it's in there. Where's Waldo? LOL)

THAT, ladies and gents, is what is in my back of tricks.  My bag of miracles (aka the make up bag) will have to wait. I have to get back to working... Ew.

Mr. G is a frustratingly difficult man at times. I just had to say that. I have yet to meet him face to face but I will say this: he has grown on me. I miss him when he and I don't text for several days but when we do, he without a doubt, always finds a way to frustrate the crap out of me... I don't know what that means.  He is boring and interesting all rolled into an package I haven't met yet. So strange. 

G

1 comment:

  1. Whoa you have a lot of shizzz in that bag of yours... most of the time I have a brush, my wallet, a camera and a few "make-up" products that's it.

    Can't wait to see you this weekend :+)

    ReplyDelete